MAGNETIC FIELD HiTESTER
Hioki magnetic field meters are designed to measure magnetic flux density and level of magnetic field exposure, and can be used to assess conformance to ICNIRP 2010 and IEC/EN62233 and in research on magnetic field exposure. The FT3470-52 measures magnetic flux density and magnetic field exposure generated by products manufactured at a customer site or produced by devices in a customer environment, and comes bundled with 2 sensors.
- Complies with ICNIRP 2010 guidelines as well as other relevant standards for evaluation testing.
- Complies with IEC 62110/IEEE 644 as well as IEC 62233.
- Bundled with 3 cm2 Sensor used for magnetic field distribution analysis, and 100 cm2 Sensor used with the IEC/EN 62233 standard analysis
- User-selectable display units (T, A/m, and G)
- Simple operation for easy measurement
- Bundled with PC application software
- Level output for RMS value, or 3-axis waveform output for magnetic fields
- Measurement of environmental magnetic fields
- Measurement of magnetic fields in the vicinity of electrical power equipment
- Compliance testing of household appliances
- Measurement underneath transmission lines
- Long-term measurement and waveform observation
Basic specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year, Post-adjustment accuracy guaranteed for 1 year)
- Magnetic flux density (Bandwidth): 10 Hz to 400 kHz/ 10 Hz to 2 kHz/ 2 kHz to 400 kHz
- Exposure level: General public/ Occupational
- Display: Single axes X, Y, Z (2000 counts), Composite RMS value R (3464 counts), Magnetic flux density (unit: T, G, A/m), Exposure level (unit: %)
- Magnetic flux density/Ranges and accuracy:
- [X, Y, Z axes] Effective measuring ranges: 2.000 μT to 2.000 mT, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- [R axis] Effective measuring ranges: 3.464 μT to 3.464 mT, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- [Valid measurement frequency range]
- at 10 Hz-400 kHz mode: 50 Hz to 100 kHz
- at 10 Hz-2 kHz mode: 50 Hz to 1 kHz
- at 2 kHz-400 kHz mode: 5 kHz to 100 kHz
- Exposure level/Ranges and accuracy
- [X, Y, Z axes] Effective measuring ranges: 20.00 % to 200.0 %, 2 ranges
- [R axis] Effective measuring ranges: 34.64 % to 346.4 %, 2 ranges,
- Accuracy: Smoothed edges 50 Hz to 1 kHz ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- Accuracy: Smoothed edges 1 kHz to 100 kHz ±5.0% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- [Supporting output] Resultant RMS level output, Exposure level output, Waveform output of magnetic flux density X/ Y/ Z each axis, Output rate: 0.1 mV/display value count
- [USB 1.1] Data saving with the PC application
- Other functions: Memory function: Up to 99 measured value data, Slow function, Holds the maximum value, Auto power off, Buzzer sound on/off
- Power supply: LR6 (AA) alkaline battery ×4, 0.8 VA (at battery operation), Continuous use of 10 hr, or AC adapter 9445-02 (1.0 VA max. consumption)
- Dimensions and mass:
- Main unit: 100 mm (3.94 in)W × 150 mm (5.91 in)H × 42 mm (1.65 in)D, 830 g (29.3 oz), (including batteries)
- 100 cm^2 Sensor: φ122 mm (4.80 in) × 295 mm (11.61 in)L, 220 g (7.8 oz)
- 3 cm2 Sensor: □ 27 mm (1.06 in) × 165 mm (6.50 in)L, 95g (3.4 oz)
Bundled PC application software (DATA VIEWER for the FT3470)
- Operating environment: Computer running under Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), XP
- Functions: RMS value data logging/ Save to a PC in a batch, CSV file format
- 100 cm^2 Sensor ×1
- 3 cm^2 Sensor ×1
- Instruction manual ×1
- CD-R (PC application software Data Viewer for FT3470) ×1
- USB cable ×1
- LR6 (AA) alkaline battery ×4
- AC adapter (9445-02 or 9445-03) ×1
- Extension cable 9758 ×1
- Output cable 9759 ×1
- Carrying case ×1
~~~ 01 Year Manufacturer Warranty ~~~