Desktop Wall Mounted Hygro-Thermometer
Temperature & Humidity Display
A2000 series alarming thermometer hygrometer measures temperature and humidity with various levels of high precisions and alarming capability. A large LCD screen displays information such as real-time temperature and humidity, alarming, maximum or minimum recorded value, time, battery status etc. This meter has been widely used in laboratories, factories, medical warehouse, and households.
This series products could set limit by keys and the devices will sound & light alarm when the data exceed. logger could deviation calibration, help to keep logger high accuracy. About external sensor models, external could expand as customers ask.
- Sound & light alarm if user defined high/low values are exceeded.
- Deviation manual calibration
- External sensor with 3 meters cable (Optional *could expand length to 50 meters).
- Could add an external sound & light alarm. (Optional)
- Could add delay alarm function, if the data exceed the limit and return to normal within the delay time, the device will not alarm. (Optional)
- Display temperature, humidity, time as well as environment status simultaneously
- MAX/MIN function key to show the maximum/minimum value
- Desk-top placing or Wall Hanging.
- Backlight function (Optional)
- Shopping Mall
- Medical Centre
- Data Centre
- Sensor type: External Sensor with 3 meters cable
- Temperature detection range: -20℃~+70℃
- Humidity detection range: 0~100%RH
- Temperature detection accuracy: ±0.5℃
- Humidity detection accuracy: ±5%RH
- Temperature resolution: 0.1℃
- Humidity: 0.1% RH
- Power Supply: 9V Battery or 230V/9V, 1A Power Adapter (EU Plug)
- Alarm: Buzzer and light
- Dimension: 135mm x 124mm x 35mm (5.31"*4.88"*1.37"inch)
- LCD display area: 97mm x 78mm (3.81"*1.37")
- Net weight: 330g
- Certificate: CE, ISO
- LCD Display Module
- External Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 9V Block Battery
- Power Adapter
- User manual