Low Frequency Analyser
Frequency Range: 16 Hz - 2 KHz
(compensated, better than -2 dB)
For an easy evaluation of LF-exposure
Made in Germany
This is the device for technical amateurs - especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already comprises all common advantages - the only one of ist kind in this price category.
- The reading shows the total pollution without any calculation required.
- The measured values are reliably displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values, namely:
- The electric field strength from 1 to 1999 V/m (against ground potential)
- The magnetic flux density from 1 to 1999 nT.
- An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect" helps identifying regions with increased exposure
- Frequency Range:16 Hz - 2 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB)
- Measurement Range:
- Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 1 - 1999 nT
- Electric field strength: 1 - 1999 V/m
- Accuracy:+/- 2 %, +/- 20 digits @ 50/60 Hz
- E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields
- H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
- Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"
- Electric power supply:
- 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included),
- Average operation time 24-36 hours,
- Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
- Signal Rating: RMS
- Further Questions: 2 years warranty
- Weight: 0,41 kg
Scope of Delivery:
- Measurement device
- grounding cable
- alkaline manganese battery
- detailed instructions manual with factual background information
Two Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty