Low Frequency Analyser
Frequency Range: 16 Hz - 100 KHz
(compensated, better than -2 dB)
For an easy evaluation of LF-exposure
Made in Germany
This is THE device for technical amateurs - especially easy to operate. It supports all above mentioned "common advantages" and it allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Comprises all features of the ME3030B, and additionally offers:
- A clearly extended frequency range: from 16 Hertz to 100 Kilohertz. This frequency range (in accordance with SBM) also includes the higher frequencies caused by, for instance, energy saving lamps, switching-mode power supplies, electronic dimmers, or monitors, which are considered especially critical.
- Frequency Range:16 Hz - 100 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).
- Measurement Range:
- Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 1 - 1999 nT
- Electric field strength: 1 - 1999 V/m
- Accuracy:+/- 2 %, +/- 20 digits @ 50/60 Hz
- E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields
- H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
- Audio Analysis:acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"
- Electric power supply:
- 9 Volt Alkaline manganese battery (included),
- Average operation time 24-36 hours
- Signal Rating: RMS
- Further Questions: 2 years warranty
- Weight: 0,42 kg
Scope of Delivery:
- Measurement device
- grounding cable
- alkaline manganese battery
- detailed instructions manual with factual background information
Two Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty