M1 Grade Chrome Plated Steel
1g to 5kg, 16 pcs Set
OIML Class M1 Calibration Weight
- Used for accurate scale recalibration to ensure most precise weighing and best performance for any of your professional or home precision needs.
- Ideal for commercial, industrial, lab, or educational calibration purposes to ensure the most consistent weight readings on many digital scales.
- Features a compact design with a convenient aluminium carry case that firmly secures and protects the calibration weights and makes it easy to storage.
- High performance OIML Class M1 calibration weight offers a wide range of adjustment and testing calibration use. Flat top allows stacking.
- Total Number of Calibration Weight: 16 pcs
- Calibrator Type: 1g, 2g*2, 5g, 10g, 20g*2, 50g, 100g, 200g*2, 500g, 1kg, 2kg*2, and 5kg
- Calibrator Dimensions (mm):
- 1g: Dia.6 x H6
- 2g: Dia.6 x H12
- 5g: Dia.8 x H16
- 10g: Dia.10 x H19
- 20g: Dia.13 x H24
- 50g: Dia.18 x H30
- 100g: Dia.22 x H39
- 200g: Dia.28 x H48
- 500g: Dia.38 x H65
- 1kg: Dia.48 x H83
- 2kg: Dia.60 x H104
- 5kg: Dia.80 x H148
- Material: Steel 45 (Surface chrome plating)
- Density: 7.85g/cm3
- Total Item Weight: 13kg (with aluminium case)
- Color: silver
- Dimensions of aluminium case: 354L x 185W x 200H
Remark: All dimensions in the specifications with tolerance deviation.