AC/DC EMF, Temperature, Glow Buttons, Red Flashlight, Hot & Cold Spot Alarm and EMF Radiating Antenna
As seen on Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Haunted Collector & Paranormal Challenge
Fun - Simple - Thrilling!
Affordable, Handheld, High performance ElectricMagnetic Field Detector!
Free Deluxe carrying case
In addition to detecting AC/DC EMF & Ambient Temperature changes in the environment, this New feature also uses a mini telescopic antenna to radiate its own independent Magnetic Field around the instrument. This EM field can be easily influenced by materials and objects that conduct electricity. Based on source proximity, strength and EM field distortion...(4) Multi-Colored LED lights can be activated in any order or combination. This device also includes our popular ATDD Hot and Cold Spot detection Audible Alarm circuit. This new feature is intended to further help promote and advance Paranormal research.
- Measures EMF, ambient Temperature, +5/-5 degree hot & cold spot temperature variations and Radiates an independent EM field simultaneously.
- EMF "Burst" (100msec) mode feature for rapid EMF fluctuation
- EMF Min/Max capture
- Rapid response ambient temperature measurement
- Temperature min/max capture
- +/- 5 degree hot and cold spot detection with LED indicator and ascending/descending tones. Includes manual baseline correction and auto mute.
- Red night view Backlight Display with On/Off Button
- High intensity Red Flashlight
- Glow in The Dark Push Buttons - Must be charged under a bright light for 5 minutes prior to use
- Includes: (1) 9Vdc Alkaline battery
- Includes: (1) Deluxe carrying case
Mel Meter 8704R-REM-ATDD with IR safe Red Backlight Display is Designed Exclusively For Paranormal Investigators
What makes the Mel-8704R-500 Model so uniquely different from all other EMF meters is that in addition to detecting AC/DC EMF fluctuations and Ambient temperature changes, it has a special REM feature. REM stands for Radiating EM Field. When the circuit is activated, an independent discreet EM field is created around a mini telescopic antenna. See Illustration A.
This EM field can ONLY be influenced by materials and objects with high electron mobility (many free electrons) in other words conductive properties. Conductivity is determined by the types of atoms in a material. Based on Conductive source, proximity & strength, the EM field can be easily changed causing some field distortion. When this happens, there are (4) colorful LED lights and Sound that will activate. The visual and audible response is proportional and correlates directly to the REM field disturbance. The stronger the influence on the REM field, the more intense the LED's and Sound response. This new feature is immune to Radio Waves, AC/DC EMF and other influences that may lead to a false positive response. For best results, Place the device on a non-conductive surface when conducting your communication sessions. The Mel-REM can also be used as a hand held device, but careful attention should be made to keep hand and fingers toward the bottom of the instrument. This instrument is intended to further help promote and advance Paranormal research.
The ATDD is designed specifically to monitor and detect a +5 deg. / -5 deg. ambient temperature (deviation) change that occurs within an environment. When a temperature shift does occur, the device will react quickly and produce a unique, one octave "step" tone for each individual degree change. Incremental "+" changes have a higher pitch while descending "-" temperature drops have a lower pitch. This allows a paranormal investigator to "hear" and validate any temperature change around the device from up to 50' away (line of sight).
This device can also help investigators become more efficient and thorough by helping to monitor remote unattended areas throughout a house or building during an investigation and help direct attention to an area that may have paranormal activity. In addition, the ATDD device utilizes RED LEDs for a "+" temperature change and BLUE LEDs for a "-" change.
A single multi-purpose push button is used to "Tare" the circuit and mute the sound in any of the three configurations.
To activate the ATDD circuit, push the button located behind the tilt stand. Once activated, the ATDD will do a quick diagnostic check and the circuit will “Baseline” to the environment ambient temperature conditions.
The Baseline / Set momentary button located on the right side of the Mel allows you to “Tare” or “Baseline” at anytime should there be a natural, gradual temperature change over time. The button also allows you to “Mute” the sound in any or all temperature conditions in order to operate in Silent Mode.
The circuit will also monitor for any gradual changes and automatically “mute” the sound after 10 seconds. The sound will resume when the next 0.1 / - 0.1 degree change occurs.
- LCD Display: 48.8mm x 25.3mm
- Circuit: Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit.
- Measurement: EMF (Electromagnetic field radiation) and Temperature
- EMF Range/Resolution:
- 20 micro Tesla x 0.01 micro Tesla
- 200 micro Tesla x 0.1 micro Tesla
- 2,000 micro Tesla x 1 micro Tesla
- 200 mG x 0.1 mG
- 2,000 mG x 1 mG
- 20,000 mG x 10 mG
- 1 micro Tesla = 10 milli-Gauss
- Temperature Range/Resolution:
- -200.0°C to 1370°C x 0.1°C
- -328°F to 2498°F x 0.1°F
- *Type K thermometer (probe not included)
- -50.0 to 1370.0°C x 0.1°C ; ±(0.4% + 0.8°C)
- -50.1 to -199.9°C x 0.1°C ; ±(0.4% + 1°C)
- -58.0 to 2498.0°F x 0.1°F ; ±(0.4% + 1.5°F)
- -58.1 to -327.8°F x 0.1°F ; ±(0.4% + 1.8°F)
- EMF Bandwidth: 30 Hz to 300 Hz
- Axes no. of EMF: Single axis
- Temperature Compensation: Built automatic temp. cold juction compensation circuit for the type K thermometer
- Linear Compensation: Type K thermometer built the linear compensation circuit.
- Offset Adjustment: Available for Temp. function to adjust the zero drift value, adjustment by pushing button.
- Temperatue Probe Inpit Socket: Standard 2 pin thermocouple socket.
- Over-input: Disply shows '----'
- Sampling Time: Approx. 1 second.
- Battery: DC 9V battery
- Power Current: Approx. DC 5 mA with back light off
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Operating Humidity: Less than 80% RH
- Dimension: 152 x 69 x 36.3mm (6.0 x 2.7 x 1.4 inch)
- Weight: 250g / 0.55 lbs
- Accessories inclused: Operation Manual, Soft carrying case(CA-52A)
*Accuracy value is specified for meter only. Type K sensor probe TP-1, TP-02A, TP-03, TP-04 is the optional accessory.
~~~ 01 Year Manufacturer Warranty ~~~