Food Laboratory Precision Handheld Thermometer
Temperature - IP65 - 300mm Probe - 0.01°C Resolution
(Model No. TERMO-DT-1-ST01)
Made in Poland
Multifunction 0.01°C resolution temperature meter.
High accuracy food laboratory digital thermometer DT-1 can be used in food industry, research institutions and laboratories to control and measure temperature over the range of -100°C to 270°C with 0.07 °C accuracy.
Response time less than 5 sec.The device was made of ABS material.
Water liquid catering digital thermometer DT-1 is as standard supplied with permanently attached ST01-1300 food penetration sharp-tipped probe 3.3x300mm with PT-1000 sensor and a one meter length cable.
Probe easily lances semi-solid products such as fruits, vegetables and cheeses. The probe can also handle liquid and air measurements.
Pharmacy universal resistance digital thermometer DT-1 features a easy to read display with max/min function, hold function and low battery indication. Battery included.
- Measuring in °C
- Resolution 0.01°C
- Display minimal and maximal temperature
- Low battery indication
- High accuracy
- PT 1000 sensor
- Hold function
- Simple and fast control
- Sensor: platinum PT1000
- Temperature range: -100ºC ~ +270ºC
- Operating temperature: 0ºC ~ +40ºC
- Resolution: 0.01ºC
- Accuracy: ±0.07ºC at -10ºC ~ 100ºC; ±0.15ºC at 101ºC ~ 150ºC
- Measuring Probe Size: 3.3 x 300mm
- Cable length: 1m / polyurethane
- Probe cover material: 321 stainless steel
- Response time: less than 5 seconds
- Power supply: 1 x lithium battery 3.6V (1/2 AA) included
- Protection: IP65 device, IP67 probe
- Body material: environmentally-friendly ABS, digital LCD display
- Body Size: 45 x 100 x 19mm
- Body Weight: 85g (include battery)
- Manufacturer calibration certificate.
1 Years Manufacture Warranty - 30 Days One-to-One Exchange