HM Digital TDS-3
WATER QUALITY TESTER
Handheld TDS Tester with Case
Quality Product ~ Designed in USA and Korea
HOW PURE IS YOUR WATER?
Know when to change your water filter
Measure and Monitor Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels for
- Drinking Water
- Water Filters
- Food &Coffee
- Pools & Spas
The United States EPA's Maximum Contaminant Level for Total Dissolver Solids (TDS) for human consumption is 500ppm.
Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Also available in "x10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
- TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (also available in 10 ppm)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
- TDS Meter
- Carry Case
- User's Gude (English, French, Spainish & German)