Carbon Dioxide CO2 Transmitter
Made in Taiwan
AVC-320 series CO2 transmitter is specially designed for high humidity environment. It can be used for smart ventilation system or for environmental monitoring to control energy consumption and improve indoor air quality. NDIR infrared waveguide technology and air sampling sensing element ensures the high accuracy. It mostly used in cellar, greenhouse, storage room, brewery, plant factory, mushroom farms…etc., in order to monitor carbon dioxide level.
- Rapid response time, high stability, high accuracy
- Internal sensing element design
- Streamline shape and elegant design
- Complete product line and multifunction for various applications
Model No. AVC-302 CO2 transmitter
- Sensing element: Gold-plated infrared (NDIR) wave-guide technology with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) and passive gas diffusion (no moving parts)
- Respones time: < 10 sec. @ 30 cc/min. flow rate ; < 3 min. diffusion time
- Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm
- Accuracy (at 25℃): 0~2000ppm(± 30ppm ±3% of reading), 2001~9999ppm(± 70ppm ±3% of reading)note 1 and 2
- Repeatability: ± 20ppm + (±reading * 1%)
- Zero Drift: < ± 10ppm/yr. with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC)
- Signal output: DC 4~20mA or RS485 (Modbus RTU)
- Pressure dependence: 1.6% reading per kPa
- Temperature: -10 ~ +50℃
- Humidity: 0 ~ 95%RH (without condensation)
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ +70 ℃.
- Warm-up time: ≤ 1 min. (at full specs ≤ 15 minutes)
- Power Supply: 12~36 VDC, 50/60 Hz (half-wave rectifier input)
- Power consumption: <1.7W (peak value)
- Installation: Wall mount
- Dimensions(mm): 86.05 x 69.12 x 59.75
- Main unit: stainless steel
- Fixed support: PE
- IP rating: IP54
Note 1：ABC correction will ensure the accuracy with continuous detection of three weeks. However, for some special application, maintenance and calibration would be necessary.
Note 2：The accuracy is applied for indoor temperature 25℃ and normal air pressure 101.3kPa. The specification is based on certified calibrated gas. The variation of mixture gas (as ±1%) will be consider as its accuracy as absolute measurement.
*All information is subject to change without prior notice.