Desktop and Wall Mounted
Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor
(Model No. CEM DT-802)
The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitor is designed for air quality control and health control by measuring Carbon Dioxide (CO2) level in areas where it needs to be monitored, such as factories, schools, offices, transportation lines and so on. The measured COs value in ppm (parts-per-million) will be displayed on the LCD with tee states indication: Good (0 to 800ppm), Normal (800 to 1200ppm), Poor (>1200ppm).
An acoustic alarm sounds when the CO2 level is exceeding the defined level.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations with Max/Min value recall function.
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor.
- Indoor Air Quality displayed in ppm with
Good (380 to 420ppm),
Poor (>1000ppm) indication.
- Visible and Audible CO2 warning alarm.
- Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time.
- Comply with European CE safety standards
- Range: 0-9999ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±75ppm(0-2000ppm)/±8%(2000-9999ppm)
- Range: -10 to 60°C / 14 to 140°F
- Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±1°C / 1.8°F
- Range: 0.1 to 99.9%RH
- Resolution: 0.1%RH
- Accuracy: ±3%RH(25°C/30 to 99%RH ), ±4%RH(25°C/0 to 30%RH)
- Size: 110mm x 105mm x 61mm
- Weight: 230g
- Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor
- User Manual
- EU Plug AC/DC Power Adapter:
Input: 110V~240V 50/60Hz AC 0.2A
Output: 6.0V DC
1 Years Manufacture Warranty - 30 Days One-to-One Exchange