Electrosmog Measuring Kit
MK20 (HF35C + ME3830B)
Frequency Range: 800MHz - 2.5GHz, 16Hz - 100KHz
For an easy evaluation of your personal exposure
Made in Germany
Combines all "common advantages".
- Contains the instruments ME3830B and HF35C.
- Allows an easy evaluation of the personal exposure to HF and LF electrosmog according to the guidelines and recommended safe values of the "Standard of Building Biology Measuring Techniques" (© Maes, IBN).
- The HF-device includes the very useful feature of an acoustic analysis for a reliable identification of the various pulsed HF sources, and the LF-device has an extended frequency range designed to also measure the artificial harmonics.
- For detailed specifications of the devices please refer to the respective product descriptions.
ME3830B Technical Data:
- Frequency Range:16 Hz - 100 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).
- Measurement Range:
- Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 1 - 1999 nT
- Electric field strength: 1 - 1999 V/m
- Accuracy:+/- 2 %, +/- 20 digits @ 50/60 Hz
- E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields
- H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
- Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"
- Electric power supply: 9 Volt Alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 24-36 hours
- Signal Rating: RMS
- Further Questions: 2 years warranty
- Weight: 0,42 kg
HF35C Technical Data:
- Frequency Range: 800 MHz - 2.5 GHz
- Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.1 - 1999 µW/m²
- Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB, Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
- Sensor: Logarithmic periodic antenna
- Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control-radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
- Electric power supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 6 - 7 hours, Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
- Signal Rating: Display of peak value as well as average value (switchable)
- Further Questions: 2 years warranty & long-time ex gratia agreement
- Weight: 0,49 kg
Scope of Delivery:
- ME3830B incl. accessories
- transport case
Two Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty