Laser Labs Enforcer II
Glass Tint Density Meter TM1000
Designed & Assembled in the USA
After 25 years building tint meters, we are introducing the NEW Enforcer II Tint Meter. A third the size of the TM 100/Enforcer and a fifth the weight, the Enforcer II has the same features, auto-calibration, and proven accuracy of all Laser Labs, Inc. products. It’s the smallest, most robust tint meter on the market.
Created for the most demanding police use. Designed and priced so every officer can have a tint meter in the patrol car.
- Smaller, lighter device
- Same large display
- Longer lasting battery
- Smaller carrying case with reference samples included
- Redesigned interior switch with protective foam
Smaller, lighter, more durable
- The Enforcer II fits in your pocket for easy, on the go use. Yet it remains durable through falls, bumps, and drops.
- The slot has fabric protection against window dirt and stray light.
- The LCD display is the same large, readable size as that of the TM 100/Enforcer, which displays the numerical light transmittance value as well as error readings and low battery indicator.
- The Enforcer II works on roll down windows. Just slide it down over the window and wait for the reading, which takes about one second to calculate. Then lift it back off the window, and it shuts itself off automatically. It’s so simple, you can use it with one hand.
- Easy, one handed use. No controls, switches or buttons
New design, better technology, same functions
- Three years in development from the most trusted brand name in Tint Meter technology, this is the next generation TintMeter: the Enforcer II.
- It’s smaller and lighter, yet just as durable, accurate, and fast as the original TM 100/Enforcer.
- It’s a third the size and a fifth the weight, so it easily fits in your pocket. And its functionality and method of use is exactly the same as its predecessor.
- Laser Labs, Inc tint meters use a light at 550nm to measure total light transmittance.
- The bandwidth of 50nm spans the general range of visible color.
- The measurement reads out a value between 0% (opaque material such as cardboard) and 100% (pure air).
- All Laser Labs, Inc tint meters are accurate within plus or minus 2% and are not affected by humidity or stray light. They are reliable from 0º to 100º F, day or night.
- Two NIST traceable reference samples are included with each meter. The lighter sample is high transmittance (65% to 80%), and the darker sample is low transmittance (20% to 35%).
Multi-level circuit board
- The smaller Enforcer II requires more carefully managed space. The multi-level circuit format allows for a compact design.
- Neoprene foam is also installed to help block stray light as well as clean debris from the window.
- A custom programmed microcomputer controls all aspects of the meter. The LCD display is the same large, readable size as that of the TM 100/Enforcer, which displays the numerical light transmittance value as well as error readings and low battery indicator.
- The Enforcer II runs on a CR2032, 3V coin cell battery which is included, good for 5000 uses. Purchase replacement batteries at your local hardware, convenience or online store.
- Measurement range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature range: -18ºC to 38ºC (0ºF to 100ºF)
- Effect of stray light: Not affected
- Power source: 1 lithium CR2032 3V batteries (included)
- Weight: 60g (2 oz.)
- Dimensions: 95 x 45 x 22mm (3.75 x 1.75 x 1.00 in.)
What Is Included
- Two NIST traceable reference samples
- User manual
- Carrying case
- Tint law card