MIC Formaldehyde (HCHO) 2.2" LED Monitor
with WIFI connection
Single Gas: HCHO, Temperature and Humidity Measurement
The IAQ 2.2" LED monitor size 304 x 215mm, WIFI interface (50m-70m). Data free stored in MIC cloud. Android or IOS APP is avalibale by searching "Aqua Air Guardian" or "Aqua Air Guardian WIFI". APP able to view data and curve (daily, weekly, monthly, recent 3 months average), download data to mobile phone, share the data via various application, such as LINE, Wechat, Dropbox, Email.
MIC cloud software platform is easy to be managed and setup user ID, alarm alert by Email or LINE, time zone, email alert setting, device renamed.
- Bright green and jumbo size LED display
- Wall mounted display HCHO in ppm , Temperature, and Relative humidity
- Precise relative humidity in % with Sensirion capacitor sensor
- HCHO accuracy: Meets NIOSH criteria
- Formaldehyde (HCHO)
- Range: 0.00 ~ 5.00ppm
- Resolution: 0.01ppm
- Accuracy: ±25% of rdg+ 0.03 ppm (Meets NIOSH criteria)
- Range: 0.0~50.0°C (32.0~122.0°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C/°F
- Accuracy: +/-1°C (0~40°C), other temperature range: +/-1.5°C
- Range: 10.0~90.0%RH
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: +/-5%RH( at 25C+/-3C ), others range +/-7%RH
- HCHO LED digit size: 56.8mm
- Temperature and RH LED size: 38.1mm
- Audible Alarm Quality Level: Good (Green LED), Fair (Yellow LED), Poor (Red LED)
- Alarm threshold is adjustable (Option: Relay threshold adjustable as well)
- Monitor size: 335x 215x50mm ( L x W x T)
- Casing material: Acrylic dark brown, professional and fashion look.
- 5 touch switches: Power, Unit, Mode, SEL, threshold setting
- Two (Side and bottom) power socket for wall mount or desktop purpose or cable location purpose
- Temperature unit C or F is selectable (Press button). Alarm function disable.
- Powered by 12VAC/DC adaptor
- Weight: 2.6kgs (Includes LED monitor, AC/DC adaptor 12V, operation manual )
- Option: Strobe LED light, RS485, Relay, Datalogger function, Loud beeper
Checking on fertilizer, paper, plywood and urea-formaldehyde resins, antiseptic, mechines, and cosmetics, in te manufacture of plastic, foundry snd moulds, paints and varnishes, Green Building Index (GBI) cerificate requirement.