Electromagnetic Radiation (Gauss) Tester
(Model No. TM1390)
TM1390 digital electromagnetic wave radiometer (also known as Gauss) is "professional instrument TECMAN- Teichman" brand to produce a special measuring environmental electromagnetic radiation.
TM1390 can be fast and simple measurement around in the home, office, electrical, electromagnetic radiation intensity industrial applications. TM1390 is easy to carry, to measure the induction range 30Hz~300Hz, and can display the micro LAS and don Gauss has two units; data locking, peak locking function. High sensitivity measurement, measuring every 0.4 seconds; meter is suitable for family, office, industrial, engineering, digital TM1390 electromagnetic wave radiation, workshop etc.
- Frequency Bandwidth: 30Hz ~ 300Hz
- Measuring Rang: 200/2000mG (Gauss), 20/200uT (Tesla)
- Accuracy: +/-3% (50uT to 200uT) at 50/60Hz
- Resolution: 0.1mG/0.01uT
- Sampling rate: 0.5 second
- MAX Function
- Auto Power Off
- Blacklight Display
- Low Battery Indication
- LCD Display: 3.5 Digits Display
- Power: 1X 9V 6F22 Battery (excluded)
- Operation condition: 0C to 40C, below 80%RH.
- Dimension: 126 x 59 x 31mm
- Net Weight: 210g
- Colour: Gary+ Green