Mini Pocket UVAB Light Meter
Meter Smaller than Your Palm Size
(Model No.: TM- 213)
Quality Product ~ Made in Taiwan
The UVA Sensor is ideal for measuring mercury, xenon, metal halide or fluorescent lamps, commonly used for studies in the UVA region, as well as sunlight.
- 3 3/4 digits LCD with backlit maximum reading 3999.
- Data hold.
- Low battery indication.
- Zero function.
- Over indicator: Display shows "OL".
- Highly reliable direct reading Instrument designed expressly for measuring light intensity at the wafer plane of mask aligners.
- UV curing light sources, and any other UV light source.
- Measuring range: 4000uW/cm2, 20mW/cm2
- Resolution: 1uW/cm2, 0.01mW/cm2
- Accuracy: -/+4(%FS + 2dgt) FS : full scale
- Wavelength: 290~390nm
- Sample Time: Approx. 0.4 sec.
- Power: 2 batteries 1.5V AAA (included)
- Battery life: Approx. 100 hours
- Size : 133(L)mm x 48(W)mm x 23 (H)mm
- Weight (excluding battery): Approx. 90g
ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY