General Purpose Industrial Probe Thermometer
-100°C Temperature - IP65 - 120mm Probe
(Model No. TERMO-ST-80-ST03-F)
Made in Poland
Probe digital thermometer with PT-1000 sensor, accuracy 0.1°C. Response time less than 5 seconds.
Accurate food processing laboratory ST-80 thermometer measures temperature over the range of -100°C to 270°C with 0.1°C resolution from -99.9°C to 199.9°C and 1°C from 200°C to 270°C.
Multi function reference thermometer ST-80 for quick temperature measurement for calibrating, monitoring, and validating.
User-friendly general purpose industrial thermometer ST-80 features easy to read large display with min/max function, hold function and low battery indication.
Catering easy to use thermometer ST-80 is as standard supplied with permanently attached hand held ST03-F sharp-tipped resistant PT-1000 penetration probe with FEP cable.
Probe easily lances semi-solid products such as fruits, vegetables, and cheeses. The probe can also handle liquid, and air measurements. Battery included.
- Measuring in °C
- Display resolution 0.1°C from -99.9°C to 199.9°C and 1°C from 200°C to 270°C
- Hold function
- Low battery indication
- 1000 PT sensor
- Simple and fast control
- High accuracy
- Measurement stable in time
- Display minimal and maximal temperature
- Sensor: platinum PT1000
- Temperature range: -100ºC ~ +270ºC
- Operating temperature: 0ºC ~ +40ºC
- Resolution: 0.1ºC from -99.9ºC to 199.9ºC; 1ºC outside
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºC
- Measuring Probe Size: 4 x 120mm
- Cable length: 1m / FEP
- Probe cover material: 321 stainless steel
- Response time: less than 5 seconds
- Power supply: 2 x AA battery included
- Protection: IP65 device, IP67 probe
- Body material: environmentally-friendly ABS, digital LCD display
- Body Size: 150 x 82 x 29mm
- Body Weight: g (include battery)
- Manufacturer calibration certificate.
1 Years Manufacture Warranty - 30 Days One-to-One Exchange