Industrial Oven Thermocouple Probe Data logger
come with USB logger cradle
with PTFE Wire & K Probe (-20°C to 270°C)
(Model No. Termio-31-ST07K)
Made in Poland
Industrial LCD Termio-31 digital portable temperature data logger with interchangeable k-type thermocouple probes.
Min max temperature logger Termio-31 measures temperature over the range of - 200°C to 1400°C, resolution 0.1 °C.
General purpose temperature recorder Termio-31 display provides current temperature reading, min/max temperature, battery indication has also Hold function.
Thermocouple data recorder Termio-31 is priced excluding probe. Termoprodukt offers interchangeable type K thermocouple penetration probes and surface thermocouple probes. Termio-31 can be connected to any K-type probes.
Termio-31 can be connected to a computer via a USB logger cradle. When ordering loggers it is necessary to order at least one USB logger cradle.
Data logger has free sofware available on our website: download
The software allows to programme the logging sample/interval rate from 1 min.,the real-time clock , user can programme delayed start from clock/calendar or start from button, after filing memory overwriting or stop.
Registered data can be display as graphs, spreadsheet or .txt file.
Termio-31 creates many files with data - each time recording is started and stopped new file is created in memory.
Termio-31 come with Oven PTFE Wire K type thermocouple probe ST-07 is suitable for measuring the temperature for fridges, freezers or ovens.The 3 meters PTFE cable with tough 50mm probe with temperature range of -20°C to 270°C.
- Temperature data logger
- Measuring in °C
- Resolution of display: 0.1°C in range from -200°C to 1000°C, 1°C outside
- Visual inspection shows if limits exceeded
- LED indication alarm exceeded
- Recording start directly from a button or from calendar/clock
- Display of minimal and maximal values
- Low battery indication
- Sample rate from 1sec.
- Protection class IP 65
- Memory 32 000 data
- K type probe socket
- Sensor: K Type themocouple probe
- Temperature range: -200 to + 1400 °C depending on external probe
- Resolution: from -200°C to +1000°C: 0.1 °C; 1°C ouside
- Sample rating interval: from 1 seconds
- Memory: 32,000 readings
- Start / Stop recording: from computer, from button or from time/clock, adjustable delayed start or end
- Alarm indication vs display: Yes
- Maximum and minimum temperature: Yes on display
- Stainless Steel ST07 K-type Thermocouple Probe
- Temperature range: -20°C to 270°C
- Probe diameter: 4mm
- Probe length: 50mm
- Probe cover: stainless steel, acid resistant steel SS321
- Cable length: 3m PTEF cable
- Operating temperature for PTEF cable: max. working temperature 270ºC
- Interface: USB Logger Cradle to computer
- Dimension: 45mm x 100mm x 19mm
- Power: 1 x lithium battery 3.6V (1/2 AA size) included
- Protection: IP65 device
- Body material: environmentally-friendly ABS, digital LCD display
- Body Weight : 85g (include battery)
- Termio-31 data logger
- Oven ST-07 K-type stainless steel thremocouple probe with 3 meters PTEF cable
- USB logger cradle
- Operating Manual
- Manufacturer calibration certificate.
Notice: An "USB logger cradle" is needed with USB connection to interface with computer to read and download data from the Termio-31. The cradle can be share with others Termio Data Logger.
1 Years Manufacture Warranty - 30 Days One-to-One Exchange