Industrial Grade CO2 Probe
(0 to 20,000ppm) with 3m cable
for UbiBot IoT Device GS1
(Model No.: INDCO2GS1)
This probe is Ubibot self-developed Carbon Dioxide Probe. With industrial sensor, it can measure CO2 in a range of 0-10000 ppm, with accuracy of ±10% .
In many scenarios, CO2 plays an negative role, such as home, greenhouse, lab, etc. To prevent CO2 from harming our health, the grow of our plants, or the indoor air quality of the lab, you will need this probe to notify you when the set threshold is crossed.
As one accessory of GS1 device, it needs connection to the GS1 series of devices, such as GS1-AL4G, GS1-AETH, ect. With this probe, you don't need to keep watching the readings all the time. All the data of long term can be stored on our platform and accessed from the app and the web console. The custom alerts will notify you of sudden change or extreme conditions via app notifications, emails, SMS texts, voice call, IFTTT, etc.
By integrating with GS1 device, the other platform features will also be accessible to the CO2 data. Our platform works with IFTTT (if this then that), which supports automation with your other electronic appliances, such as fans, ventilation system.
Free data export, long term storage, data forwarding, are all accessible to the CO2 data, actually all the data on our system.
- Design to pairs UbiBot GS1 device
- Reading can be display on the GS1 screen
- Remote access via the app or web console
- Multiple modes of alert notify you when the readings going over the normal range
- Animals breeding
- Measuring Range: 0 to 10,000ppm
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Resolution: 0.1ppm
- Response Time: 20sec
- Output interface: 5V RS485
- Communication Protocol: Modbus RTU
- Baud Rate: 1200 bit/s,2400 bit/s, 4800 bit/s, 9600 bit/s, 19200 bit/s(optional)
- Standby Current: 20mA
- Size of the Probe: 65x46x29mm
- Length of cable: 3 meters
- Operation Condition: 0~50°C; 0~95%RH
- Connector: 3.5mm Audio Plug
- Power Supply Range: 5V to 12V DC
- IP rating: IP65