Food Safety Infrared Thermometer with Probe
(-35ºC to 260ºC / -31ºF to 500ºF )
(Model No. IR-97)
Indication light to fit for HACCP
(Hazard Analysis and Cirtical Control Point)
IR-97 Food Safety Infrared non-contact thermometer for surface scans with a probe thermometer for internal temperature readings. An integrated countdown timer with alarm monitors line checks as well as cooking and cooling intervals.
- Built-in fold-out probe for measuring internal food temperatures
- Probe temperature range -40 to 200℃
- Countdown timer to monitor cooking, cooling and HACCP exposure times
- Backlit display for clear readings in poorly lit areas
- MAX temperature displayed for quick reference
- IR Temp Range: -35ºC to 260ºC / -31ºF to 500ºF
- Response time: Less than 500ms
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity.
- Emissivity: Adjustable 0.10 ~ 1.0
- Probe Temp Range: -40ºC to 200ºC / -40ºF to 392ºF
- Resolution: 0.1ºC/ºF
- Basic Accurancy: +/-1.0% of reading
- Optical Resolaution: D/S = Approx. 20:1 ratio (D = distance, S = spot)
- Waterproof level: IP65
- Green light: below 4ºC (39.2ºF) or above 60ºC (150ºF), the food are safety.
- LED description: Red light: 4~60ºC (39.2~150ºF) This range has a lot of bateria.
- Power supply: 9V battery
- Weight: 230g.
- Size: 70 x 52 x 200mm
- Food Safety Infrared Thermometer
- User Manual
- 9V Battery